Old 03-02-2016, 04:25 PM
  # 285 (permalink)  
Outonthetiles

Thanks Dee, I appreciate what you said. I know my problems seem under control, but lack of sleep is catching up with me, and when I'm tired, I make bad decisions (like deciding to drink.)

I'm coming up on a milestone tomorrow: 30 days. I am really happy about how things are going for everyone here. I've posted this before, and I really mean it---there is no way I could have done this without everyone here at SR, and especially the Feb Class. Thank you.

I will probably need to have a more thought out plan to maintain sobriety, especially this summer. Right now I'm really busy at work (the secretary melt down continues, and she hasn't come back to work yet.)

SR probably saved my career because there is no way I could have dealt with the additional work if I hadn't been sober during this work crisis. I would have either been hung over or gone too much of the time if I hadn't joined SR and gotten sober.

Timing is everything. Everything happens for a reason. Things work out if you do your part.