Old 03-01-2016, 03:03 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  
OldTomato

Hey guys, checking in on you all before I go to bed. During the few minutes silence in my meeting I thought of you guys. I'm so relieved you're okay knb and Delizadee, we have such a strong class here!

CuteNGay - Well done on reaching double digits, you're doing great!

safeandsound - Glad you're feeling better and congrats on hitting the one week milestone! I've tried meditation but I always fall asleep.

Jeni - One month! That's amazing!!

OOTT - Stay committed to your recovery plan/program. I attend meetings daily and post on here to keep myself focused. It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking "I'm okay now" or "I was overreacting", that's just your AV trying to be sneaky.

Optimist - Ah I see, there's a lot of illness going around at the moment. I was really unwell when I quit as well, it was difficult to tell what was withdrawal and what wasn't. Double whammy! Hope you feel better soon.

GG - I'm glad you're getting things sorted with your doc, remember to have a long term plan as well as medication - attending meetings, etc. Well done for resisting that AV. Today can be the start of your new, better life if you keep fighting it.

Anyway, I'm exhausted and I've eaten my supply of ice cream that was supposed to last me a week soooo... I'm going to bed. Goodnight all! Catch you in the morning.