Old 03-01-2016, 01:26 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  
opalblue

Originally Posted by safeandsound View Post
We sure have some good-looking people in this class (I'm talking to you, knb and CuteNGay!)

knb so so happy to hear you made it through with the help of people here. I was in group so I didn't see the posts until now or I would have chimed in.

jobei--that is so scary. Keep us posted. It will only make things worse to drink, which you know. Maybe read over the advice given to knb if the urge comes? Also, I would like some kimchi fried rice, please!! LOVE kimchi plain or in anything (kimchi jjigae is my favorite). My husband sometimes makes a batch, but it makes the apt a little too fragrant

One week today! I have my SOS meeting tonight. Feeling better although still coughing. Group was excellent. I learned that I have no idea how to manage my feelings or sometimes even what they are.

We also had a 10-minute meditation. Does anyone do this? I always find it hard to quiet my mind and not obsess.
Safeandsound I tried it a year ago because i felt it would help with my panic attacks. I am not sure how one is suppose to erase your thinking because I think way too much. I should be meditating too