Old 02-28-2016, 09:38 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JOIE12

alterity ... the healthiest thing you can do it share your worries here or with someone you trust.

Have you thought about telling him that your hands etc hurt to much to do this type of thing any longer ?

Hell, we'd all like a massage twice a day if we could, but reality doesn't usually allow it. He could begin going to a spa for a massage. Simple - or you could have a couples massage !

Or ask him to learn and give you one before you give him one - I bet things will change after that.

It's cruel to not think of the other persons needs but it may just be that he doesn't realize that you're going thru pain each time you do this. Time for him to come up with a new solution.

When I was with my now deceased ABF .... he wanted this every single day. His muscles hurt all the time. But with Heroin, he could not always feel much so I had to press harder and in odd positions, like in the car and for longer than you would ordinarily. So in a way, I do understand exactly how you feel. I did finally have to break it to him. He was okay with it.

I will say prayers for you and hope you are able to talk to him soon ... Hugs, Joie