Old 02-27-2016, 09:11 PM
  # 252 (permalink)  
Paix Amour

WHAT was wrong with me that she detests so much. She even told me one time that if she could go back in time she wouldn't get married and have any kids because she could've been "much more" unquote (text book narcissist sense of grandeur) in this world without being tied down, she couldve been "anybody" unquote. I hate that woman. She disgusts me.

And she's a bloody hypocrite. Narcissist are. Her partner (not my dad) drinks 2 bottles of wine every night. I have seen it with my own two eyes. I visited them for a month and every night he downed 2 bottles of wine. Then headed to bed at about 11pm or midnight. Then he got up at 6am and headed to the gym then to his surgery. He's a plastic surgeon. She latched onto him because he makes her feel important "I'm a surgeons wife" quoff quoff that makes me a VIP lol.

When she raved on to me that she thought I was an alcoholic, I said "arhh I think the alcoholic is right under your very nose mum", then in text book narcissist style she said "oh god no, he's not an alcoholic at all, he can handle his drink".....delusional.