View Single Post
Old 02-27-2016, 07:24 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Ipanema

Originally Posted by Cococo View Post
I didn't tell her I was an alcoholic actually. I told her I have stopped drinking. I could be pregnant. I could be training for a marathon. Anything.

I don't care that she knows I've stopped drinking. I wouldn't have told her otherwise.

What I care about is her twisting, turning and manipulating what I told her to suit her own sick agenda.

She will be rubbing her hands together so happy and pleased. That's what bothers me. That I've fed the monster!

There is no positive with her. Never has been. Never will be. The only positive is that it's a reminder that I have to change my phone number. Which I've just done. I did tell her not to contact me again but she rung today. She hasnt respected my request or boundaries. She only rings people to pump them for information she can store, spread and use against them.
Hi Cococo, I have a good idea of what you're dealing with. I was the oldest so got all the flack. I couldn't do anything right. She slapped me accross the face, pulled my hair, screamed at me, stuck me in my room for hours without food or water. I've been in counselling almost all my adult life. As it turns out I was a target for her anger. It wasn't about me. But, it did a tremendous amount of damage. Just try to keep your distance. That didn't work for me but it might for you. She passed away in 2012. I still find myself waiting for her to explode over some trivality. I hope you find some peace and please remember it's not your fault. Ipanema