Old 02-27-2016, 09:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
thequest

Should Steroids Be Tested For On A Routine Drug Screen

Personally I think steroids are an under tested for substance. Should they become part of the average drug screen used by employers, the criminal justice system. rehab facilities or doctors & hospitals.

I know steroids are a little different and tougher to test for but should steroid testing become part of the standard or average drug screen what ever that is. On one hand it might add some cost but with the average person they won't be using the same schemes as millionaire professional athletes to beat test. One would think a cheaper or even outdated test by Olympic standards should catch a lot of steroid users.

Steroids are a problem with many of their adverse effects being similar to many illegal street drugs. I think many more are using steroids & growth hormone than is reported. Also many seem to be more secretive about steroids. I know people that will have no problem admitting to the common drugs like cocaine but seem to be mum when it comes to steroids.

Is it worth it to make steroids a tested for substance on the average drug screen?