Old 02-25-2016, 06:01 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

Sweetie - welcome to our SR family - I hate so much that you have been thru all of this at such a young age ~ it sounds like it was painful, heartbreaking and disappointing.

Although my story is a little different from yours, I think it does come to a similar choice for all of us ~ do we want to stay in the same state of unhealthiness or do we want something different for our life today & for our future.

That choice is ours ~ not about our parents, our siblings, our partners, or our children ~ Today, we can make the decision to say this is NOT how our story ends ~ we can take advantage of all the resources available to us through SR, AA, Al-Anon, private counseling, meetings, recovery literature and our personal relationship with our Higher Power to change our lives.

It's not easy ~ but it's worth it
YOU are worth it
Regardless of any of the actions of your sister, your dad, your mom, or anyone else in your life ~ YOU deserve to live happy, joyous and free ~ just like we all do ~ Please don't give up on yourself - not before the miracles happen again, YOU deserve it.

gentle pink hugs (hope, unity, gratitude & serenity)