View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 03:08 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
6six

[QUOTE=Louise72;5807984]I feel for you I really do I was in a a very similar situation to yourself would get blind drunk on a night out/family do anywhere alcohol was available, would pick a fight with my boyfriend show myself up and disgrace myself and generally turn into a vile human being. I have not had a drink for 5 weeks now after what was probably my worst episode of drunken behaviour to date at his family do of all places. Luckily for me my boyfriend forgave me (again) however i know it is last chance saloon.

After that I vowed that the drinking would stop regardless to whether I still had a relationship or not. It's been hard intermittent urges to drink tackling exhaustion, dealing with life sober one of the hardest as life has thrown a few problems more than usual at me as well, but I plod on.

Life does not necessarily get better straight away but I am becoming more of the person I was again before the binge drinking habit took over, I like that person more!! I would encourage you to stop drinking regardless as to whether you can salvage your relationship. I am a firm believer in fate and what will be will be.

This site is a wonderful place could not do it without all the folk here posting and encouraging, let's all keep going, keep logging in, sharing, posting

Xx[/QUOTE

Thank you 😢