View Single Post
Old 02-20-2016, 04:13 PM
  # 86 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Originally Posted by Croissant View Post
Snooz, I will just be honest and say I always worry when you go quiet because it's always been a sign previously that you were drinking.

I hope that's not the case, but please reach out if you need to. This past relapse was hard for you to get on track and after nearly 3 years, we all know and care for each other, so no judgement, because it could be any of us if we don't stay vigilant. That's why I guess after all this time, I hope you don't mind if I share my thoughts and concerns for you. It's meant in kindness.
That's why I love you Crois. Because I know you have my best interest and wellbeing at heart.

I will not isolate, I totally agree with you. That's my pattern , I isolate , then I drink.

I will check in every day to stay on track.
I have no intentions of drinking, the thought actually makes me feel nauseous.

As long as I have all of you each day, I'll be ok .
I read my book of affirmations which really helps me.

I know my moods when I drink. If I'm feeling sad it will only exacerbate those feelings. If I'm feeling happy ...I turn sad when I drink...if I'm feeling angry ...I feel sad when I drink. When I'm sad I feel even sadder when I drink.

It's a no win situation for me & not having had a drink in about 6 or so weeks I'm clear headed enough to realise that.

I'll be ok, I just need to get through this.

Thanks everyone

Xoxox

Love you all .