Old 02-17-2016, 05:22 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
KarenOskie

Glad to see you all here! I hope you don't drink Chinaski. If I can not drink, ANYONE can not drink. Sometimes I feel like drinking is all I had, now I have nothing. Not to sound maudlin but that's how it feels at the moment. I had a very hard and very long day at work. Now, what do I get as a reward? Some tylenol and a hot bath to help get the aches and pains out. I know, it's better than what more than fifty percent of the earth's population can hope for, but it doesn't measure up to getting so plowed that I don't remember going to bed. Oh, and I do have a good movie planned. I can't sleep much at night anyway, and I've sworn off Benadryl as well as alcohol so there's not that to turn to, so I may as well watch a good movie. And I have a good book "The Courage to Change" to read if I'm not asleep at the end of the movie. So, I guess I really have it pretty good. Maybe it will feel like that later. I hope so. Right now I feel like crap and wish I could do a presto chango with some of my old fake friend, alcohol. But not really. Just saying it seems to make it go away. Thanks for listening! Tempted to erase now but I won't.
On another note, I couldn't wait for my son to try and get my computer set up so that I can get into chat, so I tried to do it myself and ended up downloading a bunch of malware. He's gotten it removed, but I was very worried there for a while. I had to turn off my computer this morning because I was watching some crazy program go through all my files. Scary! Next time I'll wait. He's going to try to set it up for me in the next couple of days. Movie time! I think I'll pop some popcorn. I feel better, thanks!