Old 02-14-2016, 10:39 AM
  # 437 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Sleepies, of course I love all you drawing. And Shabs right, sometime I not feel like talk too much, but I has emotional response to you and everybody kind words and support.

I doing better. My attitude up little bit. Even able to talk to some friends without being big Dairy Downer. Went to nice dinner party last night, was Mexican theme, and we suppose to wear little Mexican costume or accessory or such. Everybody have the sombrero or twisty mustache or serape poncho, and they like "Hey! Where you Mexican accesory, Cow?!" So I pull out large baggie of flour tape up to look like brick of heroin and toss it onto the table. Was big laughs for everybody. I able to keep my humor all night without being force. So that good.

If only I could figure out secret to the elusive decent day. But after decades of trying, I has to surrender that they is no rhymes or reasons. I only can appreciate them when they given and accept that cloud of depressions will blow in again. Thank you for see me through latest storm. I hope I handles it better next time.

~Moo Mwah, my dear box of SR chocolates, you all unique and sweet