Old 02-13-2016, 11:57 PM
  # 389 (permalink)  
Mia83

Thanks time2rise, yes I might do that as I literally feel like I cannot cope with another humiliating run down of everything I did and everyone I upset. I was so wrong and I know that but I feel like I need to get past it now for my own sanity, it doesn't help that we live in such a small town and now lots of people think badly of me. I just wish she knew how awful I feel anyway I really don't need to have it all spelled out for me again! Thank you for your words, they do help.

I too have the same binge drinking problem, no matter how awful it gets there's still that part of you that is happy to convince us it will be fine this time and to do it again! Well done on day 6, I'm enjoying ticking the days off here too- tis weekend has been the hardest so far but hoping with every sober weekend will come more habit forming activities that we don't associate with drink. I guess my friends talk did some good as I must say it certainly reminded me yet again I should stay sober! Happy Sunday to everyone- hope it's been sober for us all if nothing else!