Thread: 02/08/16
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 06:22 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
BD84

Last 3 post were awesome to read this morning. We have all been through a lot. I have learned so much from you guys. I realize you guys are just trying to help and my plan seems like a rocky road. I will refrain from mentioning anytime I have a beer with dinner or a couple at a gathering <- if it happens for now on. My goal is to not get drunk, not black out, not hide it, and not hurt loved ones. These are the things I will be talking about along with all the positives of not doing these things.

I have had 2 things pop up for this saturday that I would normally be getting drunk during and be drunk for the other. So looking forward to that not being the case. I did vow to 0 this weekend so water it will be.

Hell, I might get to next weekend and do the same. Day 4 I can feel the detox happening. For anyone reading this thats a weekend binger go not a sip sober with me this weekend and lets see how we feel come sunday afternoon. Even if its weekends only it still harms us due to such large amounts and we need time to get the poision out.