View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 06:51 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Richey

[QUOTE=angelgirl]
Originally Posted by Richey
With all due respect I'd rather be quiet about how I feel than be picking up my child's limbs from my yard :/

I don't understand this statement..

I know you care...you wouldn't be replying if you didn't care but we'll have different views being from our respective countries. QUOTE]

Yes, we all have different views on this subject, but we all have for the most part, the same views on caring very much for each other, American, or whoever, here..
I do love America. People die all the time trying to get here. I am blessed to have been born here. Ask some of the peopel that come here. But I have ALWAYS thought of England as our best friend, not just Blair, but the people to. I though they felt the same. I know other countries hate us, I guess I didn't know you'll did..
Well we still love you.. You must have good feeling about Americans, you spend time talking to us.

Love Becky

That statement was in reference to Iraq...before they couldn't speak out...but their children were safe...now a lot of them can speak out as much as they want...but their children and families are dead.
Saddam didn't go around randomly killing people...so if you kept quiet then your family would be safe and grow up with nice normal lives...now there's little chance of that in a lot of places in Iraq :/

Not all of England/UK hates you...heck...you invented baseball caps and Mcdonalds...half of our population would DIE without those! LOL!