View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 04:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

KBoys-oh my does this strike a chord with me. My ex blamed our kids too-for everything. God almighty-they're kids, dipshit-they need adults. But I realized that my ex couldn't even take care of himself, let alone another human being. I recall one incident (I'll spare you all the gory drunk details) but it ended with my oldest not being supervised at all outside while my ex was inside getting drunk with his new buddy on a Sunday afternoon and oldest got into a pile of ants-after screaming profusely and having hundreds of bites all over her hand, my then husband told me that night that she was just a whiny bitch. Uh huh. She was four and had fire ants all over her hands. Then have me more BS excuses the next day that my breast feeding had caused him to get drunk (wtf?!) and he and his mom and sister bitch and curse each other out al the time and then go back to normal so he didn't know what he big deal was. Insert jaw dropping moment. Maybe that's tHE problem, idiot. I don't care what you and your mommy and sissy do-how bout don't call your daughter a bitch. Back to your original post, My ex would have worn that shirt proudly...only his would have said that his wife made him drink, too.