View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 03:56 PM
  # 156 (permalink)  
Tetra

I feel terrible tonight but I got a nice message from an old friend.

Two years ago I was in very bad shape after another relapse. In order to get out of my own head I signed up to give volunteer English lessons to a guy. By coincidence tonight he sent me an e-mail and wrote:

"Thanks Tetra, I will never pay back what you have done for me, for me you are unique. I am sure nobody else could offer what gave to me, not only you gave me your time ,but your knowledge, Time is money, but for you, not what good you can buy but what good you can do for the others, that is priceless and is very difficult to find someone like, you are like rare rose in garden of weed...Now I have got 2FETAC level 5 and Level 6, The Cambridge English, ECTs level 6, all of that is because of you, Thanks again. You really open the door of my future, because I will use those FETAC to enter at the University! To start over again. I believe that you bring me luck and I forget that the world also needs you, forgive-me for my selfishness".

I feel even more weepy right now. I guess it is ok to share the message as I highly doubt he is a member here. (Though ya never know!)