View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 01:48 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Cindi

Originally Posted by Richey
I think where people are risking their lives it's all the MORE important we question everthing!
Blair doesn't live in a mansion...he lives in a very small house with not even a yard :p
He sided with bush for lots of reasons...mainly because having such a scary force as america as a friend is much better than having them as a rival. Also lots of little reasons inculding the son of star wars project (or whatever it was called).
Saddam was an evil man...but the truth is he was the elected president of Iraq...much like Bush...but unlike Bush and america it turns out he had no weapons of mass-destruction! So, with america having the second worst human rights record in the world (as recognised by amnesty international)...shouldn't the rest of the world be getting ready to bomb america and free you guys in the name of the free world and human rights? I'm not saying we actually SHOULD...but you've got to think about it...
The only reason Saddam may have been elected is because people there were terrified of him (no one here was afraid of voting for John Kerry)-and please, in the future do not compare our President with him and for the record they have not found any "mass" graves in America as they have in Iraq. Just an idiotic comparison-in my humble opinion. And please don't even suggest we are a threat to the rest of the world and you are going to free us-we give more money than any other country in the world to the countries who need.