View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 01:26 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Time2Surrender

Originally Posted by Richey
Well, hmmm...yeah...lots of brits think 'damn yanks' but a lot of us do realise not everyone in america was for the war...but loud-mouthed southerners generally turn a lot of non-americans against you guys.
Not cool.I was born and raised in the South.And proud of it.
Originally Posted by Cindi
I'm not trying to be rude or start a tangent but-the men and woman in Iraq are there for a reason and most believe in that reason and put their lives on the line every day and I think (in my humble opinion) it is quite disresectful for us to judge every little thing where this war is concerned when they risk their life-as the Egyptian man who was murdered yesterday, stated they think they are standing up for Islam but in truth they know no religion. PM Blair didn't do anything because of Bush, it was his decision-I don't think Bush showed up at his mansion with a gun. The world IS a better place without Hussain in it (funny, rhymes with insane) and make no mistake, he was a terrorist in his own right and killed MANY, as did his sons and the British people should be proud they are standing up for people who for many years could not stand up for themselves-you are a wonderful country and we (Americans) love you.
Thank you.The world is a better pace without Saddam.Now,Im sorry to have gotten this thread off topic.I send my prayers out to all the victims and families from this horrible event.