View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 06:12 AM
  # 504 (permalink)  
Winslow

Hey all,Blacky you didn't seem defensive, keep posting as usual I love reading it😊 I'm really glad you shared that story,I think a lot of this IS mind over matter! I just am going nowhere cuz of fear I guess,my anxiety is all physical, I'm not even thinking about anything and it hits,that's why I'm wondering if its something I'm taking,too many vitamins? Not enough?grrr,I too went to jail about 6 years ago for a day and a half,it was during the peak of my drinking and I was kinda cheating on my hubs and being really bad,we got in a fight I started hitting him and he held my arms so I called the cops stupidly,they showed up,seen how drunk I was and took me,worst experience ever! It was gross,the food,the boredom,having to wear the clothes that included granny panties that had been worn god how many times before by whoever, all the hookers,ugh never again! Luckily no charges were filed but still,and yes Igot out and drank😡 klono waswasn't an issue cuz back then I was only taking .25 here and there,shoulda just quit it then but I thought I was supposed to be on it regularly from what the doc said,Patricia, check in! Gotta get ready,let's have a great Tuesday😊