View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 02:59 AM
  # 432 (permalink)  
Grace2

Good morning all,

10. 40 a.m here and believe it or not, it isn't raining. It's cold but it's dry, fingers and everything crossed that spring is round the corner. I even saw a blue tit inspecting one of the nesting boxes in the garden on Sunday and I've got lots of lovely yellow daffs, crocuses and snow drops in full bloom.

Thank you FBL, it's always good to be back. Don't be sending any of that snow over here, don't want it thanks.

I.P, thanks for reminding me it's pancake day, it's today here and I'd forgotten. I'll will make some later. Good luck with your job applications and your interview, I hope you get what you want. I hope you enjoyed your days holiday. Very kind of your landlord to offer to reduce your rent, have you made an decision yet? I always say 'If in doubt, don't.'

Hi FeelingGood and it's good to see you're still trucking along.

Good morning SoberWolf. Hope you're good and well. May I ask who Imogen is?

Drake, Your mardi gras sounds more interesting than pancake day. I feel quite envious. Enjoy.

Welcome Seedling to the Over's, I think I forgot to say that yesterday.

HI Mags, pancake day for you too, I best not eat too many, gotta watch my waistline.

Hi V.C, how are you doing lovely?

Hi Saskia, keep warm and don't be sending us any of that snow this year. We've not had any just rain, rain, rain and lots of wind.

Well I've got a date with the dentist today and I'm not looking forward to that, I just know it's going to cost me an arm and a leg, I've got a terrible habit of grinding my teeth in my sleep and I think I've done quite a bit of damage! Wish me luck.

See you all later

Lots of love

Gxxxx