View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 12:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lolo85

Unhappy No Contact and It Hurts...

Hey ya'll,

I hope everyone is having a nice start to your week. As for me, I am having a kinda down Monday...

Well it's been 2-3 weeks of no contact between me and my EXABF. Although I am feeling stronger and focusing more on myself since having no communication, today I have been having quite a heavy heart.

Here are a few things going through my mind: It hurts his family (his mom & sister who I was very close to) haven't reached out to me since the breakup. Granted, I know that's something that needed to happen as it was too painful to continue contact with them. And I know it's for the best that he hasn't texted or called but at the same time it hurts. How is he okay with not asking/seeing how I am doing or even hearing my voice? I know he's doing me a favor by not stringing me along in communication, but to think I don't cross his mind makes me sick to my stomach. And he is still on my mind so much. I feel like I am on the verge of tears. I guess the ups and downs are to be expected...

It doesn't hurt quite as much, the pain is not quite as sharp as it was a few weeks ago, but I'm feeling so sad right now. I had a good prayer this morning on my way to work, but I can't help but want him or his family to check on me. I keep telling myself it's a good thing he nor his family have contacted me as that would only re-open my wounds, but it still hurts like hell. It's just hard to wrap my head around the fact he hasn't wanted or needed to hear my voice.

Please send any positive vibes/words/thoughts about this. I would rather be sick with the flu than feel this emotional pain.

By the way, JOIE12 I stole the quote in your signature, but it is helping me to remember this.