Old 02-08-2016, 10:10 AM
  # 343 (permalink)  
sleepie

This is all so complicated Cow. I mean how do you feel about it straight off your gut? Most times I allowed someone to influence me from my gut it didn't go well. I know if you are working mandatory 60 hour weeks that's just a "Nope" as far as I'm concerned. Humans aren't t meant for that.

Sigh off to work again I was there for 11 hours with not one single break yesterday and very ill. Did you ever see "Bridesmaids" where Kristin Wiig is eating the Jordan Almond? All sweaty and pale and about to puke... that's what I felt like yesterday. And screaming children. So many screaming children. And the customers who take it upon themselves to swing around and HOVER over my shoulder and squint at my computer screen, while I'm trying to do my job?One woman actually told me "Go into accounts" as if I don't knw how to do my work...? ... WTF lady seriously? What kind of psychopath does that??? Go F*** yourself.

I gassed her pretty good. While she hovered over me. My stomach was a mess yesterday. I just let 'em fly. Yep. Silent killers. Enjoy, lady. She noticed.