View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 02:00 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Winter245

Thanks for the reply. The interviews are coincident with me getting my marriage in focus. My wife has stated she doesn't want to leave where we are no matter what. That could change if I live a lie and bait her to move with me and the kids if I get one of these jobs. I doubt that would work.

I'd probably have to put with her for several months before I can leave assuming I got a job and if I could even take it. The problem is that my sickness has left me drained and wanting to leave now because my stress my wife is hurting my recovery. To be honest I may not even be able to do the jobs that I will be interviewing for because the disease was severe. I am working with that everyday. I used to be fit but since my lung disease I am slow getting better. Doing yoga and meditation and doing the hard thinking on the rest of my life with my wife. She is feeling really guilty because she knows I have pulls away from her. I am doing ok with detaching so far. I won't see her for another week so I will visit the lawyer later this week to draw up a plan. I wish I would have moved to a state that I would have been happy at. I picked one that she would have been happy at. Talk about codependent. I even thought about talking a five year job in China because she could not use there but that was codependent nonsense.