View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 02:04 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Richey

Originally Posted by Carchick4life
Hey Richey, I was living in New York on 9/11 so I know how you feel. It gets better, things calm down. As Chy said, the worst is over. Slowly things will go back to 'normal' or at least as normal as they can be. I'm glad to hear that you are okay, and I hope all your family and friends are okay also.

Thanks <3

Things are pretty much back to normal...london's had a lot of bombs and terror threats before...most people aren't worried...just those who were near there at the time (like me) and people who had family or friends commuting.
I'm going to be a bit more cautious from now on...I used to just be annoyed when the cinema or train station was evacuted for bomb threats...but now I'm actually gonna start cacking myself! My sister took one of the bomnb threat calls before and afterwards she was giggling about how she had to follow proceedure and ask the bomb threat bloke what his name and home address were. I'm so glad she doesn't work there anymore.
This is twice I've nearly died on a train! I missed the hatfield train crash by half an hour and was stranded for ages because there were no buses back. Again...i found it more annoying than scary.
I think I'm running out of lives...