View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 02:51 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Winter245

Thank you for the reply. Funny thing was I really want mediate because I was hopeful i could work out a better arrangement for my kids. We rent a house so I don't worry much about property as I am happy with a 50 50 split. But as far as the kids go I want to be in their lives as much as can

The reason I thought mediation would work is that having my children around my wife without me would really cramp her partying to the wee hours as I am always with them when she is out. She does not want because she loves "her people". She wants to I think to travel and find herself and whatnot. I encourage that so I have the kids obviously.

I will probably have to leave the state where we will divorce because I can't get a job in my field where I are now. I am jobless now since I got very sick but I interviews soon in other states. Because of that my lawyer advised the best I could hope for was summer daddy status even with marijuana addiction on the table. I was thinking mediation will allow my wife to see the light that she lose all her fun with kids there full time but I am reasoning with crazy though there are times when she sees logic....

What are some examples of consequences to throw into a custody agreement? Thank you so much for your well wishes. It helps to know I am not alone