Thread: my 17yo son
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 02:28 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
cat5

Something broke inside me last night. I don't think if it can be fixed.

When my AS returned home I had all the doors locked so he couldn't come in. Told him to wait in the backyard because he father would be home soon.

My husband and I had a plan and we had discussed the boundaries. I had phoned to him to tell him of AS's actions and we agreed we would lock him out. He had no wallet on him, no shoes and he would finally find out what it was like to loose the comfort of home and have to rely on his 'mates' ...

As soon as my husband walked through the backdoor he let AS in, called him affectionately a 'meathead' and handed a new pair of shoes. I protested to no avail, my husband let AS talk to me disrespectfully in front of him (he condoned it by not shutting him down?). AS had his rant about how stupid my rules are and blatantly said I never explained the consequences to him all while helping himself to the food I cooked. I could not believe what I was seeing and hearing. So I left for two hours. Two hours of aimlessly driving around and crying. I had no one to talk to and no place where I could let all this out. It hurts.

I haven't spoke to neither of them in 12hrs and I'm shaken to my core. Maybe I am the one who needs to leave the house. It is frightening to think this way but I cannot continue to live this way. The last two years have been exhausting and draining.