View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 03:30 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
PurpleWilder

So I emailed the guy back and said heck yeah I still want the interview - so in I went.

I met with him and the manager for the customer service department. The whole place is an Internet based company with a very laid back (but working) attitude - I had to write an essay on the perfect peanut butter and jelly sandwich for my application and the ID badges for everyone there show them posing with light sabres.......

Anyhow, he asked me if I wanted to go in the back and see how the inventory was managed so I said sure. We go back there.....and walking by is a guy that I worked with at my current job for about 4 years. I was floored. I said, "Hey, I know that guy!" So the manager brought him over and he was stunned. He said its a great place to work. So hopefully he will put in the good word for me.

The CEO of the company (management team is small) is going to call me later today for a final phone interview. Hope that goes well.

And I got my tax refund back. So a pretty awesome day.

Thank you, thank you, thank you HP.

And thank you, SR friends. You have helped me so much over the years that words cannot express it.