View Single Post
Old 07-07-2005, 05:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Cap3

Ahe yes,da pushy folks.They don't hear,or very seldom ..listen,,,to others,for they are so much into themselves,and of course thinking they are....right....all my judgemtns of course...lol...However i don't have to play.Looking for my part in it all.First ive learned to stay emotionally detached.Have to,for i could really get into it with them,and be just like them,trying to be...right..Then 2 of us are going at it strong.I teach folks how to treat me,by my behaviour.Pushy, know -all folks, i be assertive.with...When another starts asking questions as im still talking, i immedally stop talking.Look them straight in their eyes,with a shocked silence..If this doesn't work i announce,you have just interruped me as im speaking?silence again..If they,stop i continue on.If they continue,i walk away...Actions speak louder than words do.I enjoy exchaning ideas,beliefs,,etc with folks.The pushy folks don't bother much with me today.Because i don't play their game,.And here was a huge lesson for me.I just don't have to play.And i don't have the need for them to see im right.If they want me to do something that i feel i don't want to do,No means no.If they don't hear,then,i do the action thing again,and just don't do it.I will explain myself,if i feel i want to,if not they can go by my actions.Pushy folks remain pushy because folks have let them,and it works.When they see it doesnt work with me,they either go to another,or they just stop being pushy with me.Today i have good friends,who in the past have pushed, me around. .Until i got so pissed of at them and me,that i figued changes had to be made.First i wanted them to change,which they didn't..lol.So i figued id best change.And i have,by being more assertive.Not rude,but assertive,that yea,we are equals.And ya know they respect this.They hear and listen to actions.Well most do...smile...I don't take them so seriously ,or even the ones that don't catch on.There must be a reason that they don't.But no matter,most, folks do understand actions.My actions are clear.