View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 06:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
MB8

Day 3....arent u over this!!!!!!

Day 3 and my wife is already making me feel like I should be healed already. This is my fifth attempt (3,5,6, and 9 months ) so I realize I have put her through the ringer. I at times feel as if I can't be irritated or frustrated with the kids because she's going to think " here we go again, miserable daddy ". She doesn't drink. Actually she will have a sip of wine once a year and say " wow, that went right to my head, I better stop ". WTH. Isn't that the point. As soon as I feel that, look out, it's game on. I feel terrible that I keep putting her through this but she always sticks by me. I think part of it is I do fairly well and she likes the lifestyle. The other part is she may actually love me. I just feel like for the first 30 days I just want to be by myself and be angry at the world and rough it out. Then I'll start to heal after that. With the responsibility of two kids, that isn't an option. I wish for 5 minutes she could understand what I'm going through. Oh what I'd give to be a " Normy ". Thanks for listening.