Old 02-03-2016, 09:00 AM
  # 273 (permalink)  
Melina

Hi all!

Cooking day at work today, recipe development and such. I hope we find some winners, I am anxious to get this menu rolled out and see if I want to stay at the job.

Marty, I didn't go get ice cream last night- I was chilled and needed to stay under blankets. I made do with some leftover BBQ chicken and some chamomile.

Tonight I'm committing to a quick target trip after work to get ice cream and some frozen food that is not junk food, if possible. I need some quick fixes in the freezer until I get my new apartment totally unpacked and I can fill the freezer with my cooking.

I need to make eating a priority. Bc of the learned suppressed hunger response due to Crohn's symptoms flare-ups, I go wayyyyy too long without eating. I just don't feel hungry a lot of the time. Very often the first time I eat something is at 8 pm.

It's not to lose or control weight but I wonder if that is an eating disorder as well? Or if I don't need to worry about diagnosing it and just make sure there's a banana and oatmeal around when I wake up? So I don't feel hunger a lot, when I do it's a good thing, and there's a lazy/depressive factor to preparing food for myself by my lonesome. Added mind melt that I cook for a living.

Weird stuff. This bag of skin and brains I carry around mystifies me sometimes.