View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 05:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
sunshinebluesky

ok--has anyone ever dealt with a person like this? pushy pushy pushy......you cant have a conversation without that voice interrupting from behind the wall.....with a comment or question. this person has been there, done that, knows EVERYTHING about it. will argue and argue that they are right. today, she is INSISTING that she used to work in one of the government agencies with food stamps,etc....and that she knows FOR A FACT, that minorities would come in making 10.00 an hour,DOCUMENTED..(yeah right--especially here in the south), and still get aid. just because they are minorities.
i know many people believe this, but i dont buy into it. but whatever,its beside the point, as is the whole debate we had over so much.
as i said, i want to disagree just to disagree because she is so darn pushy. the first week she came there when i offered to get her online, she wanted me to write down my passcode,and when i said i was uncomfortable doing that because it wasnt even my account, she still pushed. to the point,i ended up giving in.....and then changing it later that night. couple days later she pushed herself and two guys on me when i was at lunch.
anybody else know anyone like this? and how do you deal with it? also seems she doesnt take hints, or get insulted very easily.