Old 02-02-2016, 12:41 AM
  # 379 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Lyoness!

I keep telling you once you get off the methadone you'll feel better! You are on a very heavy drug! You probably aren't able to find happiness because of the methadone!

What's going on with your court date?

Did this last anti-D med help you any?

I laugh every single day over something! It could be something on TV, the chickens doing something funny, something I've read, etc. My veins aren't filled with chemicals that keep me from enjoying things! The only thing you are enjoying right now is your next dose of methadone!

The methadone is killing you and stealing your spirit! You say we don't understand you, but we really do! You are talking with addicts and recovering addicts on here! Can't you see we see what's happening in your life? Or at least *I* do! I can't talk for anybody else!

You come on here all happy at times and full of joy! *I* think to myself! She must have gotten a refill on her methadone! Then you'll come on here all doom and gloom. *I* think to myself! She's ran out of methadone! You can tell me if I'm wrong! You have these ups and downs all the time on here. You're never consistent with the way you post!

When asked a question? You'll tell a full out story before you give an answer! I was that way when I was taking my opiates! Our thoughts get all jumbled while we are riding the high!

To be honest? I'm glad you're doctor is going to stop the methadone! If that's really what she's planning? That's a really bad thing to be put on! I've researched it recently too!

You talk about laying around and doing nothing but watching tapes! That's the methadone controling your life! As for missing the place you left? As much grief as you've talked about with living there? I'm surprised you aren't glad to be out of there? But again! I have to believe it's the methadone keeping you within it's clutches and you can't find happiness!

Since 2013 I've watched you battle the addiction! The methadone is just another source of drug you're taking. Is it time to come clean? Yes! When's the last time you weren't using any drugs or anything to help you not use drugs?

Sorry to be so harsh with you, but from one Recovering addict to one that's taking methadone every day! I see so much in your posts that's got you all twisted up from being on the methadone! It truly is different in our writings when we aren't filled with chemicals!

TOD