Old 02-01-2016, 01:59 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  
LBrain

well, I just registered for my saltwater 'permit' online. After cleaning up and sorting through hunting stuff, I moved on to fishing stuff. Hung up my trout vest and saw my expired PA license in the holder. I purchased new one last week and went to exchange new for old, discovered my expired saltwater permit and that got me to register for that too. The PA trout 'rodeo' opens in 2 months. I usually catch a few for the grill so as to recoup my money for the license. Then sport fish the rest of the year. It's ridikuluss the PA trout season around here. Stock fish to be caught as fast as possible by the "fishermen" who don't fish the rest of the year or for anything else. Fish Killers! But it's okay cause these fish won't survive the summer in the local small streams. But this one close is a class A trout stream. I wish they wouldn't stock it.

Hung up a closet bar I had been saving, and organizing the basement. Fishing stuff is gonna take some time. There are categories of fishin stuff. From 2lb test rods to 50lb test rods. I realize I have a LOT of stuff. All good!
Need to get kayaks registered as well. You'd think a kayak wouldn't need it - welcome to PA. If you paddle in PA boat commission waters, you need to register. I saw a guy get tagged while camping using a blowup pos little raft a couple years ago. He could barely maneuver the thing close to shore. But joe ranger sped over to him to make sure he had a sticker, then proceeded to kick him off the water. gimme a break...

back to the dungeon...