Thread: Farewell Letter
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 01:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

Praying, oh my God. And I don't say that lightly. Xoxoxo. Thank you, friend. Absolutely my experience as well-not every single thing but absolutely the same thing. Alcoholism was just the tip of the iceberg-even I lumped it into "he's an alcoholic" as if that somehow excused all the other abusive despicable actions. I could have written most of your letter-and the most important part is this-he won't take any more of me. I'm not a doormat anymore-I'm not scared of telling the truth and exposing exactly who he is. I will not let my children be bullied or abused by him one more minute. I have given them a happy home and a mom that is fighting for her life to break free from the still constant harrassment, lies and abuse, but I will prevail bc I don't have evil in my heart like he does. I've won my freedom-from him- and will fight tooth and nail for the peace I do have-peace to finally process what a monster he truly is. I too see that as a blessing bc my eyes are finally 100% open and not clouded with excuses, shame, guilt. I pray for him, I pray Gods protection around me and my children and I pray for the next woman he lures into his trap.
Thank you.....so very much. You have no idea.

Peace to you, praying.