Thread: What do I do?
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2005, 01:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kimmyf1965

What do I do?

Ok so I've decided that I'm calling the domestic violence hotline on Friday morning to see if they can help me with my situation. I feel that my situation is totally different from most. (See some of my other post). What I guess I'm concerned about is that I was told by my counselor (yesterday) that if my AH reaches out to me for help getting him into some kind of rehab program I may need to help him find that place. I do love my husband even after everything he has done. I so much want things to work out. I want him to get the help and I think he will be one of those people that will. When he is sober he is an awesome man! Kind and caring to my needs as well as the childrens needs. If he is on a no contact order can I contact him? Or would I be violating that order? and if I did would the petition be dropped?
Secondly, if he goes to a treatment center I don't want to have any contact with him while he is gone. I guess I need some space to think about things. Is that bad?
I guess I'm trying to get my "ducks in a row" so that he can't say well you said this when all of this happens. I'm in the process of writing him a letter that will explain everything when he comes home and his family is "missing in action".
I hope I'm not just rattling on here and that you guys understand what I'm saying.

Thanks,
Kimmy