Old 02-01-2016, 02:02 AM
  # 350 (permalink)  
uncle holmes

Grateful for:

1. Mrs Holmes cooking me a steak dinner on the grill as well as a baked potato and corn!
2. Going on a movie binge this time of year to see movies that are up for the Oscars!
3. Seeing the movie "Carol" which I thought was a masterpiece and should be up for best picture but probably isn't because of the subject manner involved!
4. Seeing the movie "The Big Short" which I found interesting because of the explanation of the 2008 housing and economic crash, but I didn't think that movie should be a nominee for best picture!
5. That I can see movies that last about two hours instead of reading a book that can take forever for me to read!
6. Wondering if Bernie Sanders really has a chance against Hillary Clinton!
7. Wondering if Carolina is really that good and if they'll cover the 6 point spread that they're favored to win against Denver in the Super Bowl!
8. Meeting up with a friend who I haven't seen in about three months and walking in the mall with him and talking about our lives!
9. My wife and I taking out my mom for breakfast for her 77th birthday!
10. My mom agreeing that we pick her up at 7:30 am instead of later so that way I can still go to my morning AA meeting!