Old 01-28-2016, 08:37 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  
Nic233

Hi my lovelies- I’m on my half hour lunch break at work so can’t post much! I used to browse facebook during lunch but this seems much healthier!!! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday- I am trying to keep a positive attitude as weekends can be tough! I’m making lots of plans to stay busy and focused. Keeping this AV away this time
Odelle- Thanks so much for your kind words.. Hope you’r e having a great day and staying strong x x Still in awe that you are giving up so much at once.. You’re amazing !! 
Pedro- 29 days is AMAZING! Almost a month-WOW!! I love our class of January and how supportive we all are! Hope your day is great too!
Penguin-Sorry for the loss of your little fur baby. Glad you chose to NOT drink. You wouldn’t feel any better-just numb for a while with regret later.. Sending hugs
SH- Next time maybe squeeze in that nap too!!! I’m not a napper but I might add it to my new to do list as part of my self-care plan  Enjoy your housecleaning!! Xx HAHA Have to laugh about the dance lessons-bet your Hubby was THRILLED!! LOL 
MEsober- Great news. You must feel very proud x
Thumpa- I’m just going to send you more love with extra hugs. Loving your attitude. You’ve got this one!! Learning from our mistakes and slips gets us stronger. I’m here with you x
Loopylou- Huge Congrats for your 1 month- At least you are prepared for your AV. Make plans early and stay strong. Lime and soda sounds delicious!! Think I might get some myself tonight!! Cheers 
Carrie- This is one hell of a roller-coaster emotionally for lots of us.. Just be prepared for the ups and the sudden downs at times. Well done on getting through dinner without a drink.. Mexican is my fave- and I also used to love the tequila shots that went with it  Day 5 is Fantastic!!
Steve- I’ve already looked over my finances and bank statements for the last 19 days.. I was spending $200 a week on wine and vodka… That’s just the drinks for home… I really hope I put the spare money to good use..how sickening to think of what we have wasted just pickling our livers!!!!
TigerLili- I used to literally sneak the bottles into the recycling at midnight one by one, almost clambering into the bin so no one would hear! Haha Then trying to roll my bin out to the verge-some weeks I could barely move it!! I’m sure the Garbage men know all the houses who like their booze!! 
Strongbird- It’s good to think of all the positives. It keeps us going while we wallow in our grief for missing the alcohol. I made a list this morning of reasons to stay sober. There’s quite a few items on there!!!
Dee- I “dropped” my Mums pet rat last year while I was drunk …. Felt sick about it-still do. The poor thing was old and died a day later. Never owned up to it. Maybe one day I will…
M1A!- One slip doesn’t have to be a full relapse. Sorry you’re having a hard time. Keep going…
Mish- You’re bloody brave! I’m sitting in an A/C office and still melting! Lol – I must admit I have a guy who mows and weeds my lawns but I keep forgetting to put the retic on a timer so my lawn is pretty thirsty!! Lol… Might address that one this weekend  Hope you’re well hun x
Sorry if I've missed anyone- Back to work now… Another 3.5 hours to go then hometime…. Thinking about you all-We CAN DO THIS HUGS