View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 11:45 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
zjw

It especially hurts as people often feel justified in treating someone like me as lesser than because in their eyes, they'd just dismiss me as stupid and figure I don't have feelings or something because of that.
Its crap and people are mean. You could be a genious and ugly and be treated like dirt in this world. You could have the next awesome solution to whatever it is and go un noticed because of the way that you dress or something.

People can just be really friggen shallow mean and cruel etc.. Its just how people are. Cant change em either forget it drive yourself nuts trying to change em or get them to see etc..

As a result yeah its true one could be held back in life because of it. For example some stuff i've done in the techy world some other company comes along and does it after i've dont it for years and they market it just right give it a catch name and wala they make tons off it. And i'm like hey? its not that revolutionary i've done it for years. But who am i? I"m no one got unnoticed it went no where for me. whats it matter? Not much to me I just had to find other things to love myself about.

You have a lot of good qualities as well and I hope you can be proud of yourself for those. If you keep focusing on the crummy stuff its gonna suck you down. I know I've been there and done that.

I dunno. I guess I dont see the same sleepie that you see sleepie. I see the one thats beaten benzos and booze and is one hell of a tough cookie. The one thats been through abuse and all this mistreatment for years and is still here still moving forward despite all the odds. I see the one that likes to chill at bed island and relax and has no problem saying it like it is and being straight and not sugar coating crap.

LD? bad gray matter? Tics? to me its like I dont even see it.

The people that mind dont matter and the ones that matter dont mind.

I hate to sound cold but the folks that dont treat you like a human being simply are not even worht your acknowledgement unless you want to show them what kindness is but outside of that its not worth your time. spend your time and energy on the rest.

I knwo how is tho in those lower paying jobs you can get treated as less then. I was out of work and had to work in a gas station again. I didnt make squat but I didnt mind I actually enjoyed the job always liked working there. But here i am a software engineer getting treated like dirt by the customers who felt i was nothing other then a stupid dumb cashier. I'd just laugh and think if they only new lol.

These people that treat you as less than keep in mind they duno you. sure its wrong of them to do this but what can you do they dont even know you so there opinion is pretty baseless.