View Single Post
Old 01-25-2016, 05:31 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
InParticular

Oh please, Mags, you know you can whine here all you want. It's all I ever do it seems.
I'm so sorry you're sick! I don't know what to say....I know how asthma is and there's not much you can do for it if medications don't work. I consider myself lucky that mine was bad when I was a kid but seemed to clear itself up as I got older. It flares up sometimes when I exercise in the cold and of course around dust, cats, mold, etc. But yours sounds like a real drag, I really hope the doctors can figure out a solution for you. Have you considered a holistic doctor, or homeopath, or naturopath? Even acupuncture? A lot of people swear by acupuncture.
I taped plastic wrap to the doors, and seems to have worked like a charm. I added dried fruit and more nuts to the bird mix, my word you should see the birds. It's CRAZY. Really cool though. The pine grosbeaks are really neat looking, and I saw one flicker yesterday. And those redpolls, what a surprise they are, they're so understatedly beautiful with their little sprays of red.
I can't wait to see what starts to show up through the spring, if I'm still here! :'( I'm really thinking of getting a landscaping or gardening job if I lose my writing job, and freelancing. Or trying to start up my own gardening gig again. That would be perfect.
Well I got up early to do the work I didn't do on the weekend, so I better get at it.
Have a wonderful Monday!!!!
So you guys have a big bird count this weekend? That's cool! Who documents the results?