View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 07:20 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  
InParticular

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
I'm sorry for your disappointment IP,,,but this is not the end...I really believe that everything will be ok for you, however things end up

Why thank you Dee.
And thank you everyone else. I've been heeding your advice, and I'm just not panicking. Going to keep doing my job as always, and have an open mind and heart. Simple.
I have read the Celestine Prophecy, Itchy, but a long time ago. Maybe I'll see if I can find it somewhere.

There must have been a hundred birds in my yard yesterday afternoon. I'm not exaggerating. All little chickadees, sparrows, grosbeaks, "redpolls", jays, some I don't recognize. Word has gotten around about my feeder! I wonder if it's the few little nuts I added this time. But this damn feeder is becoming an investment, haha, cause they ate through almost the entire thing in three days. Yesterday a little redpoll (look them up, they are ADORABLE) hit my glass door and was a little stunned, he hung on to the sill for a few minutes and treated me to a very close look of his little red face. It was sooooo CUTE. But he flew away.