Old 01-22-2016, 08:53 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

If walls serve you, then I total understand, Sleepies. I had serious walls since I a child. I probable need them to stay safe. But lately I realizing that they also keep lot of life "out" and me "in." So now I want to try to has boundaries, but not so much walls. If I want to feel more, I think is hard to feel stuff through walls, you know?

T&W - I believes you. ...But it only psss me off, cuz I has cry out for help million times, to Jesus, to Lord, to Christ, to God. But no "Kapow" for Cow. Is kind of like when the plane go down and everybody on board praying they hearts out, but only 3 people survives. Like, really God? That all you got? Very glad you get you miracle though. As atheist, I, of course, gonna be prone to say was an aural hallucination generated by you frantic brain/mind state. I very familiar with those from my seizure disorder and know brain can talk to you in way that truly seem like it coming from outside you. But who care what it was, take you blessings and run with it!

I think we has probable beat subject of gratitude list to death. I think just do it in way that feel right to you. For me, that having more of an "appreciation" list, that once in a while feature a very special guest star call "gratitude".