Old 01-22-2016, 08:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
59svj

Unhappy Exact same boat as Number 3's post below. :(

I am in the same boat with you sir. Must stop somehow. Work from home, drink beer slowly during the day and then another 6 pints at night. Throw in Jager daily now for 2 years or so, it's killing me. I shake. I can't write. Don't eat. I've caused havoc in my new marriage yet she still keeps me. Doctor has warned me, told me to stop. Blood Pressure is up. On meds for BP, Anxiety and Depression. Booze has ruined my life. Didn't really think about it but I've been doing this for 30 years I'd say. It became normal. Stopped about 5yrs ago for 21 months and went to AA. Started back up because I wanted to see what it tasted like again. Dumb. INSANITY, continuing to do the same thing expecting a different result. New here obviously and soaking it all in while I keep sipping on this beer I've had since 9am and it's 11am now. Hands trembling. My environment is with a large group who drink all the time also, me not drinking with them around seems impossible. 50 yrs old good looking man I've been told my whole life and I'm a drunk. Just sad.