Old 01-22-2016, 02:45 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Thank you teatree!

There's been a lot going on and I haven't gotten here as often as I want to! We got hit by a thunder bomb last night and I lost my Internet and TV! The outside flood light also went off! And right now it's snowing on top of an inch of ice we got earlier! And ppl didn't think it snowed in my state? LOL

I got myself so tickled earlier this evening while working on the big girls pit area I had tears running down my cheeks. Me and Jethro had to clear the top of the pit area to fix an area that had fallen down. The two big girls ran underneath the boards to hide on the inside! I told Jethro I can just see Lilly saying: "The sky is falling! I promise never to pick on Lenora again if you'll make it stop!" Then I said: "Lenora is probably sitting on her tail feathers with her feet together praying - Dear Lord! I'm a good girl! Please make the sky stop falling down on top of us!" I ended up in one of those moments where a person get's the giggles and can't stop! ARGH!

Then the one long board going all the way across the top was bowed and pointing to the sky! I kept telling Jethro it wouldn't flatten out! He started stacking stuff on the end to get it to lay down! Well then the other end popped up! OMG! I started laughing at everything that was going wrong and then I pictured the two girls under the boards again. I started getting tickled all over again!

And here I was getting colder and colder while trying to get the roof put back together on the pit area!

This is what it looks like outside right now!

TOD