View Single Post
Old 01-21-2016, 07:54 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Alizgui83

Thank you all for responding. I feel so much better today. I woke up feeling like today will be about me. I will focus on my job and taking care of myself. Tonight I have dinner plans with a friend. I know how important it is for me to not stress, to relax and ultimately to just trust God that if something is happening I will find out. I can't overthink everything he does. It isn't healthy for me or my baby girl. My decision to prepare for the worst stands but I can't live my every day waiting for the worst to happen. In regards to the comment about the joint credit card. That credit card isn't joint. It's just attached to our joint bank account. The only reason he was able to do that was because he was logged on his phone as me. He's my husband and before this I thought I could just trust him. Well he proved me wrong. I changed my password. Now he'll have to login as himself. He'll still have access to our joint checking and savings but not my credit card. He's learned the hard way not to take out atm withdrawals from our checking because I need to account for bills and our spending money. He's been good about that which is why I he needed to find another way. Now that I am opening a separate savings in a different bank where he won't have easy access and no access to credit cards it will be more complicated for him to get money. I'm not dumb... I'm sure he will figure out another way if he really wants to. But at least my credit cards are safe and our savings are safe. I'm smarter than he is and I've already thought of other ways to access money where I wouldn't even know. Like doing cash back at purchases until he has enough to buy what he needs. It'll be harder for me to detect unless I start asking for all receipts. But I can't do that to myself. I will know when God wants me to know. This time before I found out I had a dream that he was doing cash advances and I woke up so mad at him. I didn't actually think he was but I guess my subconscious knew better. Then a couple days later I find out this. I trust that all truth eventually surfaces and I will know when I need to know. So today is about me! I am happy about that. My birthday is in one week. My friends are already inviting me to celebrate with them on different days. I will take the opportunity to distract my mind and love life again. It can be draining but I am responsible for what I allow in my mind. I will keep you all posted on what happens or what changes occur. I will be talking to him this Sunday about the finances. We are registering for baby girl this weekend and the topic will be relevant then. I will update you all then. I appreciate all your comments.