View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 08:21 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
teatreeoil007

Originally Posted by Forourgirls View Post
We are cloaked in the armor of God and have his grace-bc we walk in the truth and light. Darkness and evil cannot stop or silence us!

And no, I don't share anything with him-he's dug his hole, he can lay in it. My daughter knows she has me and others to share her concerns abd fears with-she has a good support system and knows the truth. I posted a while ago about a little blurb I read about abusive people-sonething like when you tell an abusive person they've hurt you, they abuse more. Truth! My ex is just like his dad-a coward and pitiful little boy bully with multiple chips on his shoulder that got off on getting drunk and abusing and scaring his wife and kids-guess that made him feel all powerful abd important. Don't miss that!!
So true!! No, you cannot trust an abuser to stop abusing you just because they know they have hurt you. But because we love them, we hold out hope they will stop it. Then, when they don't stop and don't stop we come to a place when we realize their "love" for us is not the kind of "love" we can take anymore....

Also, it's a VERY bad sign in a relationship when you are made to feel bad because you feel bad...What I mean by that is when you communicate what they are doing to hurt you and rather than taking a look at what they did wrong and earnestly try to change (real change)they blame you for FEELING that way and try to make you feel like it is all in how you are taking it and "reacting" ...