View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 09:31 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Briar
02.27.15 :): ▽VII△VIII

Hey guys, it was a good day here. I'm eating a lot and can see myself gaining weight right before my eyes. It's freaking me out knowing I'm back over 100, and it seems like every five seconds I have to shut down the thought that I'll go right back to restricting the minute I'm back home and will lose all this weight again.

But it's also a relief that my family isn't watching me with concern now that I look more like my old self. It's also nice to be able to snuggle with my daughter without sharp bones bothering both of us. When I was at my thinnest, I wouldn't let anyone touch me, so this is better. Plus I have energy again. There are a lot of positive things about this. I'm focusing on them, and it's working. I refuse to let this crappy problem ruin a nice weekend with my mom.

Conquest I'm glad you're feeling better. You're lucky to have a good man around to help you out too.

Mark I agree you're doing great with your son. He has to find his own way. He sounds like a smart, ambitious kid. He will find his place when the time is right.

Lots of great wisdom here. You guys share such valuable things. Thanks for that.