Thread: Lots going on
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2016, 10:05 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Soberish

Thank you for this post. Sometimes I need that reminder because life has just been feeling so bad lately.

I'm used to being on top of everything in school and that was a lot easier to do at my community college. This new college is a lot more challenging and has put me in a state of panic because I'm not on top of everything. It's making me question my capabilities and leaving me to wonder if I'm fit for this place.

I have a class that is eating up all my time. It's the last lower division class for my major and I've heard that it is more challenging than most upper division classes. People call it a "weeder" class on campus because it weeds people out of the major. I don't want to get "weeded" out!

I've been going to sleep and dreaming/processing things from the class only to wake up in the morning in a state of panic.

We get to choose partners in this class and we both ran out of time to turn in an assignment. So we both got a zero for it. I know were not the only ones in the class that didn't finish but still. I guess all I can do is try my best, I'm just so used to my best being sufficient. I really just hope this all pays off.