View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 02:27 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
hexx

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
hexx, have you called your advocate? As I recall, you were working with one. This is one of the things your advocate can do for you--nag the prosecutor to let you know what's going on. In fact, the advocate should be in a position to find out FOR you and explain it to you.

Glad to hear everything else is going well!
That is actually who I have been talking to. When I first called her she set up a time for me to call her back for info (like a week later). She didn't call at the appointed time so I called her only to be told that I would have to wait a month until the SA came back since she couldn't tell me what the deal was and she would prefer not to have to have another attorney read the info in case I had questions. They were supposed to call me this week to set up that appointment and never did, so I called them. Same story...I'll get with the SA and have them call you with the information....still waiting. Maybe Monday (hopefully), if not I guess I will find out on the 20th either via the Clerk of the Court website or if he shows up at my door.