View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 08:35 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
InParticular

I do that too MB, believe me I know how you feel. I can be so cool and collected, then sometimes when it really counts I completely lose it. Maybe next time, you can mentally prepare yourself to be calm throughout. Idk. Maybe it's one of those things that you just have to accept about yourself. I'm sure your work speaks for yourself and your boss probably has been there himself, AND I'm sure he appreciates someone who cares so much about their work.

Me and my dog (Harley) are having a bit of a romance, haha. A lot of cuddling on the couch and he is never more than a few feet away from me. We just went for a little walk around, it is SOOOOO cold! But I stopped by the wood pile and finally blasted through one stupid log that I've been working on for three days. The axe went through and stuck into the chopping block, I felt like a MASTER, haha. Then my hands felt like they were going to fall off from the cold and me and harley literally ran to get inside!

Don't have much planned for today. Started laying out the magazine last night, it's exciting to see it on the pages!

Listening to Cat Stevens, sipping coffee. Fire going, I think it might be sunny today. It's -18C/0F.